Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Man, was I ready to have 2010 GONE.
It was a bad year. But then if I think about it, it was a great year all the same.

When I think back to a year ago, I am much happier. Much more confident. Much more myself. I learned how wonderful my family and true friends are. It has made for much closer relationships with them.

BUT this blog is not going to be about any of THAT (imagine my hand doing a swirling movement)

The name of the blog is after a calender my mom got me for Christmas. Life is how you handle Plan B. Plan A for me didn't go so well. So now I'm on to plan B.

I'm excited about Plan B.

6 comments:

  1. Happy new year! Wishing you peace and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plan B was probably better than Plan A anyway!! Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing what this new year brings to you!! My Plan B was way better than Plan A - who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes the plan B is even better than the plan A ever thought of being! Trust me. I still shake my head in amazement at how DIFFERENT my life is now. I'm so much more the person I always wanted to be. Just think, last year started out in misery and this year all that garbage has been dealt with! Here's to a prosperous 2011 for you!

    ReplyDelete