Sunday, January 9, 2011

First week of January

I sit here thinking about what to write about, as I have David Hasselhoff's roast on tv in the background. Just setting the scene.
First week of January, done.

The highlight was taking the little man to the dentist. It was his first time and little man can be what we call 'difficult'. And that morning Maddie woke up with a fever, so I thought it was going to be a struggle, at best. To much of my surprise, he did SO well. He even let the dentist polish his teeth. We didn't get that far with Maddie.

Here he is

He is going to be 4 soon and it breaks my heart, ha. But I love how loving he is to me. He hugs, he kisses, he tells me he loves me. I want him to grow and be a good man. I want him to treat his wife the same way he treats me.
Then Friday Maddie was still sick so I stayed home with both kids as well, again. And to be honest, I really enjoyed it. Their dad has had them a lot on the weekends for the past 6 weekends so when I have had them, it was during the week. It was nice to spend time with them at home and not have to run out and really be anywhere.
I was supposed to have court on Friday. Ex is trying to take me back for lowering child support. This would have been a preliminary hearing, so nothing too in depth. But I was bouncing off the walls. Until I got the note from the lawyer court had been adjourned. I met with him on Tuesday and we talked about trying to settle this out of court. I don't plan on talking alot about said ex on this blog, because he isn't involved much in my plan B. But until this whole court thing is settled, this is part of my world.
I continue to feel the love from my family and friends. I still feel blessed to have people who care about me. Now only if I could lose the 70 poiunds I need to. ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment